Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Applications may be obtained in one of the following ways:
1. Apply online at www.calopps.org, Member City: Redwood City.
2. Visit our web site @ www.redwoodcity.org to print the application form.
3. Call our 24-hour Job Hotline at (650) 780-7292.
4. Visit the City of Redwood City (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) at 1017 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, California 94063.
Candidates with a disability who may require special assistance in any phase of the application or selection process should advise the Department of Human Resources upon submittal of application.
All applications will be reviewed for neatness, accuracy, completion, relevant education, experience, training and other job related qualifications. The most appropriately qualified applicants will be asked to participate in the testing process which will consist of an interview with Library Department staff, and also a written exam. Prior to appointment, candidates will be required to pass a background check and/or a fingerprint check at no cost to the candidate. Final appointment will be made by the Library Director. The Immigration Act of 1986 requires proof of identity and eligibility for employment at date of hire.
The City of Redwood City is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
BENEFITS: Casual positions do not receive benefits.
We are an exceptional organization and a leader in the Bay Area. The values that guide us are:
- EXCELLENCE: Passion to do our best in each moment.
- INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, not the easy thing.
- SERVICE: We care and it makes a difference.
- CREATIVITY: Freedom to imagine and courage to act.
THE CITY OF REDWOOD CITY IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
The provisions of this bulletin do not constitute an expressed or implied contract and any provisions contained in this bulletin may be modified or revoked without notice.