|Municipal Court Administrator|
|Organization: Town of Breckenridge|
$38,307 to $55,982 DOQ (E, Exempt)
The Town of Breckenridge Municipal Services Division is seeking Municipal Court Administrator. The individual in this position administers the non-judicial functions of the Municipal Court, including, but not limited to management of case scheduling and tracking, investigating and identifying problems relating to case flow and case management, compiling and analyzing court activity, and directing the work of others in compliance with the Breckenridge Home Rule Charter and other regulatory requirements governing court operations.
The person in this position will be able to manage the municipal court caseload, monitoring all types of complaints (criminal, traffic, animal, and parking) and controlling the flow of work in the court between the defendants, judge, prosecutor and defense attorneys.
This position requires the incumbent to interact effectively in person, phone and mail with all persons and departments involved with Municipal Court, included but not limited to: Municipal Court Judge and Associate Judge, prosecuting and defense attorneys, defendants, victims, and the Police Department. This individual will operate in a flexible and fast-paced environment with a high level of contact with a culturally diverse public.
• A Bachelors degree with at least two years of professional work experience or an Associates degree and four years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in a supervisory, leadership or project management role preferred.
• Strong proven customer service and communications skills.
• An ability to demonstrate sound judgment in situations requiring both confidentiality and sensitivity with a diverse population.
• Must be flexible and adaptable, must have demonstrated experience working in a service oriented/team based environment.
• Bilingual a plus!
A completed Town of Breckenridge job application is required for this position. Please see column on the left for instructions on how to apply.
Apply By: Open Until Filled
EEO/Non-smoking work environment
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Administration & Management|
Clerical & Administrative Support
Court / Court Administration
P.O. Box 168|
150 Ski Hill Rd.
Country: UNITED STATES
$38,307.00 to $55,982.00 Annually
|Apply By Date:|
|Open until filled|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM