|Utility Service Worker Senior|
|Organization: City of Franklin, Tennessee|
The City of Franklin Water Department has a vacancy for a Senior Utility Service Worker. Under general supervision, repairs and maintains water, reclaimed water and sanitary sewer infrastructure. Responsibilities include cleaning and flushing water and sewer lines, building meter boxes, and installing water and sewer taps. Reports to the Service Division Superintendent.
- Repairs water, sanitary sewer and reclaimed water infrastructure such as water, reclaimed water and sanitary sewer service lines and mains, fire hydrant, water valves, manholes, lift station and booster station components.
- Performs maintenance activities such as cleaning and flushing of water, reclaimed water and sanitary sewer lines.
- Operates various equipment including air compressor, pipe saw, asphalt saw, dump truck.
- Locates water, reclaimed water and sanitary sewer infrastructure.
- May construct vaults and water meter boxes as necessary.
- Installs water, reclaimed water and sanitary sewer taps
- Reads and repairs water meters.
- May be required to perform on-call services during non-business hours.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required with one to two year experience in general maintenance (or related); or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position. Must possess a Class B Commercial Driver's License issued by the State.
Must complete online application at www.franklintn.gov/jobs by: 2/13/13
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Public Works & Engineering|
City of Franklin HR Department|
109 3rd Ave South, PO Box 305
Country: UNITED STATES
| Mid to Senior Level|
$ 14.41 Hourly
|Apply By Date:|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM