|IT SUPERVISOR APPLICATIONS|
|Organization: City of Austin, Texas|
The City of Austin is seeking a qualified individual to fill the:
IT SUPERVISOR APPLICATIONS
Refer to Requisition #COA070612
For detailed information and to apply, visit: www.austincityjobs.org
The ideal candidate will:
- Direct a team of Business Systems Analysts that support critical public safety applications.
- Be an organized leader, who is a quick learner, effective at multi-tasking and comfortable with the complexities of technology.
- Be a flexible individual well suited to the roles of customer support representative, skilled technical resource and approachable mentor. They are comfortable communicating with clients to alleviate their concerns, and can adapt to proficiently accommodate clients with varying levels of technical experience.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of applications development to include the integration of applications within the information technology systems architecture, knowledge of software development, database management, and hardware and storage configurations.
- Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in Information Science or in a field related to the job, plus two (2) years related experience in a lead or supervisory capacity. Education or Experience may substitute up to four (4) years.
To be considered, candidates must apply on-line at http://www.austincityjobs.org/. For additional information regarding this and other IT job postings, visit the City of Austin website.
CoA offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. To review benefits, cut and paste this link into your web browser http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/hr/citywork.htm/.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Administration & Management|
Information, Technology & Communication Services
City of Austin Human Resources Department|
PO Box 1088
Country: UNITED STATES
Negotiable / DOQ
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM