|Organization: City of Conway|
The City of Conway is accepting resumes for a Recreation Supervisor.
The Recreation Supervisor plans, organizes and supervises activities of recreation and athletic programs, ball field maintenance, and related special events and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation Administration, Parks Administration, Leisure Sciences, or a related area; two (2) years of experience in adult/youth program development or administration, or a related area; and one (1) year of supervisory experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, formulate conclusions and present feasible solutions.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and assess recreational needs of specific areas.
- Ability to implement new programs or changes in existing programs.
- Ability to interpret rules of various sports events.
- Ability to mediate disagreements.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the general public, co-workers and elected officials.
- Ability to select, train and direct the work activities of assigned personnel.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Please submit resume with salary history to: Human Resources; City of Conway; 1201 Oak Street; Conway AR 72032. E-mail: Humanresources @cityofconway.org ; Fax 501-513-3503. Salary is $25,434 per year. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Download the City of Conway Job Application
Form (PDF) 6k
Education / Training|
Parks and Recreation
1201 Oak Street|
Country: UNITED STATES
Negotiable / DOQ
|Apply By Date:|
|Open until filled|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM