|Organization: Charter Township of Redford|
REDFORD TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN
Full-time Entry and Auxiliary Hourly (part time)
Redford Fire and Rescue provides a full range of services to 48,000 residents who reside in our 11 square mile community. Redford Township borders Detroit, Southfield, Dearborn Heights, Livonia, Farmington Hills, Garden City, and Westland. The department is comprised of 37 career employees, an administrative assistant, and a newly developed Auxiliary staff of six.
The department is recruiting to establish an eligibility list to fill full and part-time positions. Currently, there are 12 Auxiliary positions that need to be filled. The department has a proven track record of promoting to full-time Firefighter/Paramedic from the pool of Auxiliary Firefighters.
Salary Range (Full-Time) 37,480.16 – 43,246.34, annually
Hourly Rate (Auxiliary)--$12.87 per hour
- Employer paid health care for employee, with cost share
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid retirement
- Deferred compensation available
- Tuition reimbursement
- High School graduate or equivalent
- State of Michigan Firefighter I and II certification
- State of Michigan Paramedic certification
- 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours of college
- Current documentation of successful completion of the Conference of Western Wayne
Firefighter testing program:
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (BLS andACLS) certifications
visit www.redfordtwp.com for application, job description, and instructions or contact the Personnel Department @ 313-387-2760.
Posting shall remain open until positions are filled.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
15145 Beech Daly|
City: Redford Twp.
Country: UNITED STATES
| Full Time & Part Time|
$37,480.16 to $43,246.34 Annually
Negotiable / DOQ
|Apply By Date:|
|Open Until Filled|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM