To meet the minimum qualifications for this recruitment, you must have:
- Three years of experience with strong skills in C#, a professional programmer certification and should include a working knowledge of modern application frameworks such as MVC.
- Three years of Content Management background
- Three years of experience working with SharePoint collaboration solutions.
- Team focused attitude and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, business administration, mathematics, or related field (an additional four years of experience can be substituted for the bachelor's degree).
- This is a salaried/exempt position, and incumbents must have the ability to work after hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Includes the job requirements listed above, plus:
- Possesses excellent communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills working across multiple technical domains and teams.
- Ability to learn other technologies and willingness to work with multiple programming languages across a variety of platform.
- Extensive knowledge of modern web technologies and frameworks.