1. Sweep, mop, buff and refinish hard-surface floors.
2. Vacuum and shampoo carpeted floors.
3. Dust and/or polish furniture, woodwork, mini-blinds and other surfaces.
4. Clean meeting rooms, kitchen service areas, restrooms and wash windows.
5. Empty trash containers.
6. Perform litter control inside building and outside on the premises.
7. Coordinate with Civic Center staff and event organizers in moving furniture and setting up and taking down stages, dance floors, tables and chairs for special functions, parties, meetings and activities.
8. Clean and paint walls.
9. Maintain inventories of cleaning products, paint, light bulbs, fixtures, electrical parts and all furniture and equipment.
10. Perform light diagnostic work on HVAC systems, fountains and other mechanical equipment.
11. Serve as building facility monitor.
12. Perform general maintenance duties as required and other related duties as assigned.