1. Provide direct instruction to identified children and families.
2. Provide direct and consultative occupational therapy to identified children.
3. Facilitate in screening and assessment of identified children and families.
4. Provide interpretation of assessment data and formulate reports.
5. Assist families with the development, implementation and evaluation of plans.
6. Keep informed of and comply with ECI, ESC, State and Federal policies and procedures and licensure requirements of assignment.
7. Maintain records, reports, and correspondence in an organized filing system.
8. Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical and responsible and serve as a role model for the region.
9. Ability to develop written or verbal correspondence.
10. Develop skills appropriate to job assignment.
11. Keep updated on pediatric CPR.
12. Maintain confidential information.
13. Provide consultation to ECI staff regarding motor development.
14. Provide supervision of certified occupational therapist assistants as needed.