* Manifests a professional code of ethics and values.
* Models the routine, intentional and effective use of technology in daily work, including communications, organization and management tasks.
* Provide leadership as a member of a project team responsible for providing process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical deficiencies and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
* Demonstrate competency applicable to identifying performance requirements that are directly linked to the operational and business goals of the district.
* Develop collaborative working relationships with key managers and other partners.
* Formulate or modify procedures to solve complex problems based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and requirements. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications and/or procedural changes.
* Create process change by integrating new processes with existing ones, and communicating these changes to effected business system teams.
* Keep supervisor/chief and business process owner informed about opportunities, issues, and incidents about which they should be aware.
* Act as owner representative for assigned process area.
* Plan and coordinate feedback and evaluation of the business processes and systems to ensure they effectively support schools and departments.
* Effectively utilize resources to accomplish goals.
∗Follow the district’s policies and procedures as related to all HRMD guidelines, executive limitations, the district’s instructional initiatives, and the school district’s charter guidelines.
∗Follow the district’s policies and procedures as related to fixed assets.
∗ Develop leadership in subordinates.
∗Responsible for keeping up to date on current technology being used by OCPS. With the support of the district, attends training to ensure skill level in various technologies is at the level required to perform in current position.
∗Responsible for maintaining timely and accurate information and accountable for the quality of information maintained by those they supervise.
∗Responsible for self development and keeping up to date on current research, trends and best practices relevant to the area of responsibility.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
* Essential Performance Responsibilities