Application Procedure: Submit a Cass County Government application to Cass County Personnel, 211 9th St. S., Fargo, ND 58103 or online.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
• Minimum 2-year degree in computer information systems.
• Minimum 2-year current technical experience installing and supporting Windows computer hardware and software.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 operating systems
• Working knowledge of managing computers in local and wide area network.
• Experience with Windows Server technologies including Active Directory administration.
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work under pressure and under tight time constraints with little or no supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications.
DESIRED AND/OR PREFERRED
4-year degree in computer information systems field. 3-years’ experience installing and maintaining Windows computer systems. Experience with desktop imaging technologies. Experience with server applications, such as SQL, IIS, and Exchange.