|Assistant Superintendent of Streets|
|Organization: City of Stevens Point|
1/31/2013 2:00:00 PM Posted January 31, 2013 2:00 PM | Open Until Filled
Applications are being accepted for a full time Assistant Superintendent of Streets. Employee will assist in the overall operation of the Streets Division. Duties ... Full Description
Applications are being accepted for a full time Assistant Superintendent of Streets. Employee will assist in the overall operation of the Streets Division.
Dutiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Coordination and field supervision of public works crews
- Management of hazardous spills and related clean up
- Documenting work related accidents
- Maintenance of the municipal garage and parking lot.
- Act as back-up for the Superintendent of Streets (including weekend rotation during winter months).
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus
- Three to five years work experience with supervisory responsibility
- Supplemental education with technical school or college classes in maintenance work, small engine repair, or other related courses is highly desirable
See the Position Description for more information
Applications will be accepted until a sufficient number of qualified candidates have applied.
To obtain application materials, click the "Job Application" button above, or contact:
City Personnel 1515 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point WI 54481 Ph: (715) 346-1594 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (715) 346-1594 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Public Works & Engineering|
1515 Strongs Ave.|
City: Stevens Point
Country: UNITED STATES
| Trade and Technical|
|Apply By Date:|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM