The incumbent must:
1. Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in urban development, construction management, architecture, civil or architectural engineering. planning and estimating, or equivalent experience and two to four years of related experience in construction project management and/or construction administration or more than ten years of related experience in construction project management, construction administration, construction services, and/or engineering or design.
2. Hold a valid Ohio driver’s license.
3. Have experience with and maintain knowledge of GDPM / HUD contracting and budgeting procedures and building / construction codes and regulations.
4. Have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
5. Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
6. Be able to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
a. Walk, sit, climb stairs and ladders, crawl and stand.
b. Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel and control items or equipment;
c. Talk and hear;
d. See and be able to read, write and interpret text, spreadsheets and graphical documents;
e. Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
The functions, qualifications, responsibilities, and requirements listed above represent the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed job functions do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.
This position will close for application/resume submittal at 5:00 p.m. on the date listed above. Applications/resumes mailed, presented in person, or e-mailed to email@example.com by the closing date will be accepted for consideration. Applications may be obtained from the website at www.gdpm.org . Late application/resume submittals will not be considered. Please include the memorandum number on the application/resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE