|Case Manager - Contractual - Probation Department|
|Organization: DuPage County Government|
Closing Date: 3/15/2013
Department: Probation and Court Services
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week
Salary: $30.00 per hour
This is a contractual position funded by a federal grant that is reviewed annually. The availability of this position is dependent upon renewal of the grant. There are no benefits included with this assignment.
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Complete treatment assessments and make treatment recommendations on all cases referred by Probation Officers;
• Make referrals to the appropriate treatment provider within the Care Manager Network;
• Act as liaison between the treatment provider and the probation department obtaining monthly summary reports for each case receiving treatment;
• Verify accuracy of the monthly invoices submitted by providers;
• Provide quality assurance ensuring treatment goals are being met by the treatment provider;
• Address any issues that may arise between the treatment agencies, the juveniles and their families and/or the probation department as they pertain to services provided through the Care Manager Network;
• Identify gaps in services within the Care Manager Network and incorporate additional agencies to fill those gaps within the Network;
• Maintain records for juveniles referred to the care manager network, those receiving treatment, and those successfully completing treatment; and
• Provide necessary information to fulfill grant requirements
Requirements for this position include:
• Applicant must be a Licensed Clinical Practitioner (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT)
• Obtain and Maintain General Liability and Automobile Liability Insurance of at least $1,000,000.
• Obtain and Maintain Employers Liability Insurance of at least $500,000.
• Obtain and Maintain Worker’s Compensation Insurance in the Statutory amounts.
• Knowledge of Evidence Based Principals and Programs
• Understanding of Juvenile Delinquency and Criminogenic Risk factors
• Good Communication Skills
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION YOU MUST EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO: Michelle.Linneweh@dupageco.org.
Applications for this position accepted until 3/15/2013.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Human and Social Services
421 N. County Farm Road|
Country: UNITED STATES
| Mid to Senior Level|
$ 30.00 Hourly
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM