|Organization: Jackson County Human Resources|
Probationary Park Ranger
|Location: Blue Springs, MO
|Job Id: 104
|# of Openings: 1
Department: Parks & Recreation
- The employee in this class has the primary enforcement role for the Parks and Recreation operation and provides park safety services to employees and park patrons while on patrol of park properties.
- Provides emergency services and information to visitors to encourage proper behavior and protect park resources and facilities.
- Provides support to other divisions and other law enforcement agencies as required.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, be 21 years of age, and vision must not be worse than 20/200 correctable to 20/20.
- Must have a Class “A” certification from Missouri Department of Public Safety Police Officer Standards and Training Commission. (POST).
- Must not have been convicted of or plead guilty to a felony or serious misdemeanor and pass motor vehicle records check.
- Must pass drug screen/background check and psychological exams, and possess a valid Missouri Driver license.
- Experience in water safety, resource management, law enforcement and crowd control is preferred but not required. Non-smokers preferred.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
The employees of Jackson County fill a vast array of positions, but they are all part of one team sharing a common goal--serving the County's citizens. Jackson County is a wonderful place to work!
Get started on the path to a career with Jackson County right here!
NOTE: Some positions listed here require testing. You will need to contact Human Resources at (816) 881-3136 to arrange an appointment to take the necessary testing. Review the job postings closely to see if the positions that interest you requires testing.
Applications remain valid and on file for one year from initiation. Should you upload a resume with your application, we ask that you still complete the application thoroughly. If you have applied within the past year and want to apply for a different position, please call (816) 881-3136 and ask that your application be assigned to a new position. You will be asked to provide your name as well as e-mail address that you had originally provided when completing the application or you can send an e-mail to HR@jacksongov.org with the new position you want to be assigned to. Please inform Human Resources of any change of address or contact number so your information can be updated.
Your application will be forwarded to the hiring department provided you meet the minimum qualifications. Applicants can apply only once for the same position within a three-month time frame.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Parks and Recreation
415 E. 12th St, 9th Floor|
City: Kansas City
Country: UNITED STATES
$ 13.02 Hourly
|Apply By Date:|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM