Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Position may be staffed in either Carson City or Las Vegas, Nevada.
LETTERS OF INTEREST AND RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTILTHE POSITION IS FILLED
(All letters of interest and resumes will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Hiring may occur at any time during the recruitment process.)
In addition to providing your resume and letter of interest, completion of responses to the following questions is a requisite for consideration. Please insure completion of the following qualifying questions:
1. Describe your experience developing, implementing and overseeing public financing projects.
2. Describe your experience in interpreting statutes and regulations.
3. Describe your experience with the implementation and management of bond issuances.
4. Describe your experience in interpreting and applying government accounting standards.
5. Describe your experience in writing policies, procedures and internal controls.
6. Describe your experience in working with public housing projects, mortgage financing, and housing initiatives and programs.
7. Describe your experience in working with mortgage financing and loan servicing.
SUBMIT LETTERS OF INTEREST/ RESUMES/DIRECT INQUIRIES TO:
Department of Administration
Attn: Katie Holmberg
100 N. Stewart St., Ste. 230
Carson City, NV 89701
email to: email@example.com
In subject line please reference:
CFO, Housing Division
The State of Nevada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information (GINA), or gender identity and expression in any term, condition or privilege of employment are violations of State and Federal Law.