|Online Marketing Manager|
|Organization: The National Zoo|
Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ), a nonprofit member organization dedicated to supporting the conservation, education, research, animal care, and sustainability mission of the Smithsonian’s National Zoological Park, is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to lead the research, planning, execution and assessment of online marketing campaigns.
- Leverage social media platforms to increase membership, maximize event participation, promote partnerships and sponsorships, and increase park visitation.
- Conduct formative research to guide and inform marketing initiatives.
- Develop online marketing strategies, campaign plans, and tactics.
- Lead the execution of online marketing initiatives.
- Conduct assessments and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of online marketing initiatives.
- Present research findings, plan and campaign outcomes to internal and external audiences.
- Work in multiple social media platforms, content management systems, and CRM software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Communications, Public Relations, Writing, Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field. 5 years experience in online marketing, social media engagement, and fundraising.
- Work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Be detail oriented and deadline driven
- Be creative and enjoy problem solving
- Be comfortable developing, championing, and testing new ideas
- Must have experience with CRM Software (e.g. Raiser’s Edge)
As an equal opportunity employer, FONZ values workplace diversity.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
National Zoo and FONZ Jobs
Web: Job Seekers
National Zoo and FONZ Internships and Fellowships
Web: Internships and Fellowships
Smithsonian Office of Human Resources
For National Zoo jobs
Phone: 202.633.6370 Web: Jobs
FONZ Office of Human Resources
For FONZ jobs
Marketing / Public Relations
Information, Technology & Communication Services
Tourism & Convention Services
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 5520|
State: District of Columbia
Country: UNITED STATES
| Mid to Senior Level|
Negotiable / DOQ
|Apply By Date:|