|Lead Human Resources Manager|
|Organization: PAE GOVERNMENT SERVICES INC.|
Lead HR Manager will be responsible for managing and administering all HR functions for on-site location. Adapts and coordinates practices to ensure compliance with local government and/or legislation.
- Serves in an active and influential business advisory role with program management in order to drive business results
- Tracks, analyzes and manages HR Departments actual costs versus budgeted costs
- Leverages broader HR team resources to drive change in leadership and organization development, compensation, performance management, career development, training and staffing
- Implementing selection and retention strategies; effective communication strategies; positive employee relations strategies; and training and development planning
- Will have close interaction with senior level management to ensure commitments and initiatives are communicated and met
- Maintains up to date job descriptions and compensation tables for staffing plan
- Assists in workforce planning to include retention efforts and development of current workforce
- Ensures accuracy and regular maintenance of HRIS data
- Monitors employee contracts, and interviews employees to determine replacement requirements
- Prepares timely employee requisitions forms to maintain authorized positions
- Maintains employee personnel files with certificates, licenses and training records; to ensure re-certification requirements are met
- Improve processes and practices across programs
- Establishes and implements appropriate systems to provide necessary HR metrics
- Manage, develop and coach direct reporting staff
- Provides metrics to program management on weekly basis
- Provides HR guidance, coaching and support to Senior Managers as needed
- Partners with Corporate HR to implement program-wide HR initiatives
- Assists as needed with employee relations investigations, actively integrating with corporate legal and ethics
- Facilitates on-site management training and coaching sessions
- Assists in the development and improvement of HR procedures, guidelines, employee and management tools
- 8-10 years’ of experience with at least 5 years managing Human Resources requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment
- Direct experience enhancing the organization’s human resources
- Knowledge of international labor relations/laws, preferred
- Previous experience on a Government services contract
- Strong employee relations background a must
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as employee agreements and the scope of work required within the government contract
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and propose solutions
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Ability to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT)
- Ability to be medically cleared to perform on contract.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
PAE is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Apply for this job online
Our corporate headquarters are located at:
1320 N. Courthouse Rd., Suite 800
Arlington, Virginia 22201.
You may reach us through our general phone line at 888-526-5416, or send an email to our general inbox.
For questions on career opportunities or to report problems with the careers database, please email Job Inquiries.
Personnel / Human Resources|
Country: UNITED STATES
| Mid to Senior Level|
Negotiable / DOQ
|Apply By Date:|
|Open until filled|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM