|Building Service Engineer (Job #12/70)|
|Organization: California State University Stanislaus|
Building Service Engineer (Job #12/70) Facilities Services.pdf
Open Until Filled; Screening to begin on or after 6/5/13
~Revised to extend application deadline~
Under the general supervision of the Engineer/Energy Manager, this position will responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of HVAC and refrigeration, equipment/systems, related building automation systems, campus lakes and other equipment/systems as assigned including but not being limited to bleachers, fire pumps, air compressors overhead cranes and mechanical part of emergency generators etc. Work may involve exposure to hazardous materials.
- Full-time equivalent to two years of journey-level experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of boiler, heating, ventilating, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and systems (e.g. central heating and cooling, preferred), or the equivalent combination of formal course work in mechanical technology and hands-on experience. Previous related mechanical trades experience in a higher educational or academic institution, preferred.
- Must possess valid EPA Universal Technician Certification. A HVAC Journeyman certificate, preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a California Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday and other alternate work schedules to meet operational needs, i.e. evenings and weekends, as required.
- The successful candidate must be fingerprinted and successfully pass a background check, which may include checks of employment records, criminal records, civil records, and motor vehicle records.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK ON:
Building Service Engineer (Job #12/70)
Qualified candidates should submit a completed CSUS employment application (download electronic application at http://www.csustan.edu/hr/Employment-_Opportunities/Staff/index.html ) to:
California State University, Stanislaus ?Human Resources Department
Mary Stuart Rogers Educational Services Gateway Building, Suite 320 (3rdFloor)
One University Circle? Turlock, CA 95382
For questions, please contact Ms. Julia Reynoso at (209) 667-3417.
Public Works & Engineering|
801 W Monte Vista Avenue|
VP Business & Finance
Country: UNITED STATES
| Full-time-Variable Shift|
| Trade and Technical|
$ 4659.00 to $ 6015.00 Monthly
|Apply By Date:|
|POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.|