|Organization: City of Los Angeles|
A Per Diem (relief ) Physician provides medical care to arrestees in three City of Los Angeles correctional
care facilities. Medical care providers includes obtaining a focused history and examination to diagnose
and treat patients who may require medications, minor suturing, or referral for care. A Per Diem Physician
is responsible for the provision of medical services at City correctional care facilities that operate 24
hours each day, seven days a week, and may be required to work varied shifts and weekends.
- Current license as a physician in the State of California;
- Current valid American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card;
- At least one year of clinical experience as a licensed physician in the area of Family Medicine, Internal
- Medicine or Emergency Medicine; and
- Boards in the area of specialty.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Submit your City application and
direct any questions to:
MSD c/o Physician Recruiter
City of Los Angeles, Personnel Department
Medical Services Division
520 E. Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 473-7033 (213) 473-3776 Fax
PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY. DOWNLOAD A CITY APPLICATION AT: per.lacity.org/application.pdf
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE POSITIONS ARE FILLED.
City: Los Angeles|
Country: UNITED STATES
| Trade and Technical|
$ 79.75 Hourly
|Apply By Date:|
|Open Until Filled|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM