Very high language (ability to read, write and speak) skills are needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job are:
1. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
2. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
3. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
4. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Basic mathematical skills and abilities needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job are:
1. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
2. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate knowledge in Microsoft Office, Oracle, and NetGen, or experience in similar software applications.