|Administrative Assistant - Legal|
|Organization: City of Franklin, Tennessee|
Purpose of Job
Performs secretarial and clerical duties associated with processing and maintaining documentation and providing general office support to the Law Department, and City Engineer from time to time, as assigned.
Essential Job Duties
Assists City Attorney and Staff Attorneys
- Assists director with various projects, as assigned.
- Processes a variety of documentation associated with departmental operations, per established procedures and within designated timeframes; distributes documentation or maintains records as appropriate.
- Schedules and maintains appointment calendars for City Attorney and Staff Attorney, and from time to time City Engineer.
- Answers multi-line telephone and greets visitors in person; provides information and assistance; takes and relays messages and/or directs to appropriate personnel; returns calls as necessary.
Other Job Duties
Performs other job duties as assigned, including:
- Performs related duties and responsibilities to assist other employees in the department as required.
Education and Experience: The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through obtaining a one-year certificate from a college or technical school; or one to years of related experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please apply online at: www.franklintn.gov/jobs
Clerical & Administrative Support|
Administrative Analysis & Research
City of Franklin HR Department|
109 3rd Ave South
Country: UNITED STATES
$ 15.79 Hourly
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM