|CREW SUPERVISOR BUILDING MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS|
|Organization: City of Newark - New Jersey Civil Service|
|Title: CREW SUPERVISOR BUILDING MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
||NORTHERN STATE PRISON
||$45,838.49 - $64,723.10
|Num. of Positions:
||40 Hours per week
Under direction of a Business Manager, an Operating Engineer, or
other supervisory official in a state department, institution, or
agency, has charge of building maintenance programs and activities,
including painting, masonry, carpentry, plumbing, plastering,
steamfitting, and in some instances, building construction,
groundskeeping, and automotive maintenance work; does related work as
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of experience in work involving the inspection, repair, and maintenance of household, office, and buildings, including their equipment, appliances, machinery and furnishings.
LICENSE: Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
NOTE: Residents must have resided within the Municipality for at least six (6) months. This requirement must be met as of the announced closing date.
SPECIAL NOTE: Only on-line applications will be accepted for this announcement. Please disregard the first sentence in #2 under IMPORTANT INFORMATION below. You must select the online application option for this announcement.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
- NJAC 4A:4-2.3(b) states that all requirements must be met as of the closing date.
- If you are mailing an application, it must be postmarked by 11:59 pm on the closing date listed above or
must be hand delivered to the Civil Service Commission no later than 4:00 pm on the closing date.
If you select the online application option, it must be completed and submitted by 11:59 pm on the closing
date listed above.
- You must complete your application in detail. Your score may be based on a comparison of your
background with the job requirements. Failure to complete your application properly may lower
your score or cause you to fail.
- If an employment list results from this announcement, it may be certified to fill full-time and part-time
- Effective September 1, 2011, the New Jersey First residency law was enacted. Please click here for
- In accordance with Public Law 2010 c. 26, Veterans pay a reduced application fee of $15.00 if they
have previously established Veteran's Preference with the DMAVA (as defined by NJSA 11A:5-1 et seq)
or their claim is approved by DMAVA at least 8 days prior to the issuance of the eligibility list. Please note
this reduced fee does not apply to Public Safety titles.
Public Works & Engineering|
Planning & Building Safety
920 Broad Street|
State: New Jersey
Country: UNITED STATES
| Trade and Technical|
$45,838.49 to $64,723.10 Annually