|In Person Counselors|
|Organization: Lake County Government|
Under supervision, performs work related to patient education and enrollment in new health insurance options created through the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Facilitates and supports patient determination of eligibility, application and paperwork issues. Plans, implements and attends patient outreach educational events; to increase awareness of insurance options and federal mandates. Performs analysis and reviews documentation including financial and medical records. Handles telephone contact and record keeping duties. Work is performed in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures. Will use the following software including Microsoft Office, Next Gen and State Health Insurance Market Place system daily.
This is a one-year grant-funded position ending June 30, 2014.
Click on each link below for a complete job description and requirements.
- Complete the mandatory Health Insurance Market Place Training and successfully pass the certification exam within 3 months of employment.
- Requires High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one-year office experience preferred.
- Proficient in computers MS Office suite
- Ability to use basic office equipment to include: computers, fax machines, and copies
- Assists in bilingual translation, both written and oral.
- Willing to travel and work days, evenings, and weekends.
Job Location: Waukegan, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary: 15.27 - USD
Applications will be accepted
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
To apply for this position please click on this link: Job Application
Clerical & Administrative Support|
Human and Social Services
18 North County Street|
Human Resources - 7th Floor
Country: UNITED STATES
$ 15.27 Hourly
|Apply By Date:|
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM