|Program Analyst I/II|
|Organization: Solano County Transit (SolTrans)|
Solano County Transit (SolTrans), a small transit agency in the San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking highly qualified candidates for Program Analyst I and II to perform professional level analytical work related to transit planning, budget, and/or marketing/outreach support.
The Program Analyst I/II performs professional level analytical work related to transit planning, budget, or marking/outreach support in any one or combination of assigned divisions, work units, or functions to meet the needs of the organization; may supervise or lead the work of lower-level staff. Appointment to either the I or II level is dependent upon qualifications.
A sampling of the duties are:
- Plan, organize, and conduct a variety of programs and activities related to planning and operations, finance and administration , and/or marketing and outreach.
- Oversee/complete annual updates of a transit plan, Financial & capital programs.
- Design sophisticated spreadsheet models for use in analyzing and reporting on Transit user and financial data.
- Make recommendations related to a variety of matters in assigned area.
- Develop, oversee, and assist in the collection, compilation, assembly and interpretation of operational, economic, financial, and social utilization data used .
- Coordinate and communicate with Service Operations Contractor to document service issues and/or effectively resolve customer service complaints.
- Represent the Transit at various regional/countywide staff technical committees.
- Prepare effective staff reports; present recommendations at public meetings.
- Create and administer transit-related development plan guidelines for use by the public and other division work units of the Agency.
- Develop outreach materials; plan and conduct outreach.
- Prepare state and federal grant applications; participate in grant fund administration and program evaluations.
The full recruitment brochure and required application instructions for this position are available at http://www.soltransride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Program-Analyst-I-II-Brochure_revised-08-16-13.pdf or by emailing Bronda Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled. EOE
It requires a bachelor’s degree in transit, transportation planning, business or public admin., or closely related field. An advanced degree in related field is desirable; AND, for the I level, at least one year of related professional experience, preferably in a public agency; for the II level, three years of directly related experience in at least two of the three desired fields (transit planning, budget, or marketing/outreach) combined, and experience working in a transit agency of equal or greater size is preferred; supervisory experience is highly desirable for the II level.
Please mention you learned of this employment opportunity on the Careers In Government website.
Planning & Building Safety|
Marketing / Public Relations
Administrative Analysis & Research
311 Sacramento Street|
Country: UNITED STATES
$47,072.00 to $78,108.00 Annually
|Apply By Date:|
|Open until filled|