Why Work at Adams County?
Adams County is located in the northern metropolitan area of Denver. It ranks among the top five largest counties in the state and is projected to be the fastest growing county in the metro Denver area over the next two decades. With a population close to 450,000 residents, it is home to the cities of Brighton, Commerce City, Federal Heights, Northglenn and Thornton, portions of Arvada, Aurora and Westminster, and the town of Bennett. The county offers a professional business climate, a diverse labor pool, affordable land, a wide range of housing opportunities and community amenities and boasts a high quality of life for residents.
While employees have their own unique reasons for working here, we've given the matter some serious thought. After talking to a range of people from new employees to long-term employees, here are some common reasons employees give for working for Adams County:
· Wide range of career opportunities and advancement potential
· Generous salary and benefit package
· Enviable holiday/vacation benefits
· Collaborative team environment
· Friendly and helpful co-workers
· Employee recognition programs
· Stable organization with a 100-year history
Total Employees: 1500
Organization Type: County Government