City of Alliance EMPLOYER PAGE
City of Alliance
View Employer Web Page
Alliance City Government has operated under the Council/Manager form of government for more than 80 years. The Superintendent is appointed by and reports to the City Manager who, by law, is the Chief Executive Officer of the City. The manager in turn reports to a five-member City Council. The Mayor is elected from the City Council.
Alliance has an all funds total budget for 2006 of $20 million. In addition too electric, other major city services include:
- Combined city and rural volunteer fire department.
- Water and Wastewater
- Finance and full time IT division
- City sanitation collection and landfill
- Airports with 9000 foot's runway. Twice a day commercial commuter service to Denver
- Swimming pool (one year old)
- 18-hole golf course
- Learning Center comprising of public library and branch offices and classes of Western Nebraska Community College and Chadron State College
- Two museums
- Lineal park system
The City employs approximately 100 FTE along with seasonal workers.
|Total Employees: 100|
Organization Type: City Government
P. O. Box D
324 Laramie Avenue
Alliance, Nebraska 69301
PRINTED FROM CAREERSINGOVERNMENT.COM