Located 90 miles north of Wichita and 180 miles west of Kansas City, Salina
is an attractive and progressive, Midwestern city that is accessible to all parts of the United States by air, rail, and interstate highways.
* 10th largest city in Kansas, county seat of Saline County
* Nearly 50,000 residents enjoy a balance of urban amenities and western-town quality of life
* Rich cultural life and a heritage of traditional family values
- All-America City—National Civic League (1989)
- 100 Best Communities for Young People (2005)
- Best Place in Kansas to Raise Kids— Business Week (2010)
- Kansas’ top retirement destination — Wichita Business Journal (2012)
The City of Salina
operates under a Council-Manager form of government, with the City Manager providing leadership to 13 departments. Our employees created and abide by the following Organizational Values:We Value Professional Ethics
We Value a Commitment to Citizens through Customer Service
We Value a Commitment to Excellence
If you desire to be a part of an organization that recognizes the importance of these values and the role each employee plays in our success, consider the City of Salina
for your next career opportunity!
0 job(s) at City of Salina, KS