Wed. 05/31/17 4:00 PM Pacific Time
Wed. 05/17/17 12:00 AM Pacific Time
E xperience : Seven (7) years of full-time, paid experience consisting of progressively responsible technical information systems duties and responsibilities. At least two (2) years of the required experience must have been in a lead capacity which included assigning, reviewing and coordinating the work of staff in an information technology facility equivalent to the County of Fresno, Information Technology Division.
License : Possession of a valid Class "C" Driver's License, or equivalent may be required. TO PREVENT THE DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE NOTE :
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications and filing requirements for this position by the filing deadline.
- Fully list your work experience; including current position. Failure to list current and complete work experience within the job application (including employment with the County of Fresno) will result in the disqualification of your application.
- A completed Fresno County employment application is required (must be current, complete, and accurate; amendments will not be allowed after the filing deadline).
- Resumes and attachments are not accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Depending upon the number of applicants meeting the minimum qualifications and filing requirements, applicants may be scheduled for one or more of the processes listed below:
- Written Examination
- Oral Examination - An oral examination includes a panel consisting of at least two members within a similar field of expertise as the vacancy. Candidates are asked structured questions and must respond orally to allow the panel to evaluate the specific qualifications of each applicant.
Successful candidates will be placed on an employment list, effective for a minimum of 3 months (may be extended up to an additional 12 months), and certified in final rank order as vacancies occur. REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS :
- Fresno County Employment Application ( must be current, complete, and accurate; amendments will not be allowed after the filing deadline).
Applications must be submitted online only via our website by the closing date and time of this recruitment. Applications submitted via U.S. mail, in person in our office, email or fax will not be accepted. Resumes and attachments are not accepted in lieu of a completed application. HOW TO APPLY :
Applications for this recruitment must be submitted online only . Online applications may be found at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/fresnoca
Open Job Information Flyer and click "Apply" to begin the online application process. Failure to complete the job application or to follow the application instructions will result in the disqualification of the applicant. Amendments will not be accepted after the filing deadline.
Once the filing date has passed you may check the status of this recruitment at any time by logging on to https://secure.governmentjobs.com/js_login.cfm?&TopHeader=fresnoca
Please be advised that it is the applicant's responsibility to notify Human Resources of any mailing address and telephone number changes. Notices sent via U.S. mail from Human Resources are not forwarded ("Return Service" is requested, therefore, mail will not be sent to a forwarding address).
The County of Fresno is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Fresno County to provide employment opportunity for all qualified persons. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, or denial of medical and family care leave, or any other non-job-related factor.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS - The County of Fresno is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA). Qualified individuals with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation during the application, examination or selection process may contact Human Resources at (559) 600-1830 at least five days prior to the scheduled date or deadline .EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERAnalyst: Mitchell Norvise