Child Care Aide (School-Age Program)
$11.03 - $14.77 Per Hour
LAST DATE TO APPLY: Open and Continuous
The City of San Rafael, Child Care Division is accepting applications for Child Care Aides to work in our School-Age Programs. We are looking for people who are available Monday through Friday from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. This is a great part-time position for someone who attends school in the morning. No weekend work required!
- Assist Director and Instructors in planning and implementing activities.
- Assist in the supervision of children at center and on center outings/trips.
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of equipment and materials.
- Assist in the preparation and clean-up of snacks.
- Must have a current TB
- Other related duties are assigned.
- Child Guidance Methods
- Developmentally-appropriate practices and curriculum
Ability To :
- Accept direction from supervisor
- Establish and maintain effective relationships
- Work as scheduled
- Some experience with school age children, preferably 6 months.
Please call 415-485-3386 for more information.
Contact phone extension:
Contact email: email@example.com
Closing Date/Time: Continuous or until 999 applicants