Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees and coordinates the planning, development and use of the department's automation systems and services, including hardware maintenance and the updating of software.
- Installs and integrates personal computer software and hardware and tests applications.
- Develops training plans and instruct users on department systems.
- Provides network support in coordination with the County Data Processing and other systems.
- Evaluates existing and proposed programs and services.
- Develops/implements data collection systems used in the analysis of programs and special projects.
- Develops data presentations including charts, graphs, and analytical reports.
- Consults with the various units of the department on planning for reporting of data to insure statistical validity.
- Designs forms and establishes code and coding procedures for collection of data.
- Participates in training workshops/meetings.
- Maintains access and security for automated access systems, voice mail, and other systems.
- Review new laws and regulations for their impact on departmental computer operations.
- Performs a variety of analytical assignments.
Minimum Qualifications: Automation Systems Analyst I
Equivalent to graduation from a four (4) year college or university with a degree in computer systems, statistics, mathematics or a closely related field. Directly related experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.Automation Systems Analyst II
Equivalent to graduation from a four (4) year college or university with a degree in computer systems, statistics, mathematics or a closely related field.Experience:
One (1) year of experience equivalent to an Automation Systems Analyst I in Merced County. Additional directly related experience may be substituted for the required education on a year for-year basis.
Closing Date/Time: Continuous