This is a continuous recruitment for an applicant pool to fill part-time/seasonal Production Assistant vacancies on an as needed basis. The City will refer to the pool of part-time applications on file, as needed, to fill vacancies. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the position will remain in the pool for 12 months.
Under immediate supervision, provides technical support and assistance in staging of events, performances and programs at the Henderson Pavilion and other City venues; and performs related duties as assigned.
Click here to view a complete copy of the job description.
Hours for this position vary based on the amount of events scheduled at the Henderson Pavilion and other City venues. This position requires the ability to work varying shifts including evenings, weekends, holidays, including extended hours.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS/ASSESSMENT INFORMATIONDocuments Required at the Time of Application:
- Must be the age of 18 years or older.
- Graduation from high school, or the equivalent
- One (1) year of experience staging events, performances and programs, preferably in an outdoor or live entertainment setting.
- Note: An equivalent combination of related training and experience may be considered
- Must possess and maintain a valid Nevada or "border state" driver's license as defined by NRS 483.
1) Completed Employment Application
2) Completed Supplemental QuestionnaireSELECTION PROCESSNOTE: You will be contacted by e-mail if you are moving forward in the assessment process. Once you apply, almost all communication regarding the status of your application will be by email, so please add noreply @governmentjobs.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to prevent any emails from going to your Spam/Junk folder.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information regarding the status of your application over the phone. To check the status of your application, please log in to your account and click "Application Status". It is not necessary to contact the Human Resources Office to check the status of an application.
The selection process will consist of an employment application package screening. The best qualified candidates may be invited to participate further in the assessment process. It is the responsibility of candidates with a disability requiring accommodation in the assessment process to contact the Human Resources Department in writing to request such accommodation.
Appointment may be subject to the successful completion of a post offer pre-employment background investigation and medical/physical examination, including a drug/alcohol test. Please see the job description to view the physical requirements of the job. The City reserves the right to modify selection devices and test instruments in accordance with accepted legal, ethical, and professional standards.