***PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY***
RECREATION SPECIALIST - WILLOW PASS FACILITY ATTENDANT
Part-time community center representative for the City of Concord assigned to the Willow Pass Community Center. The duties of this position include; supervision of the community center during classes and rentals, set up and take down of chairs, tables, and equipment, and light custodial services. Must be able to provide a high level of support to customers and ensure the safety of the people and property by effectively enforcing policies and procedures.
Hours are primarily weekday evenings and weekend days and evenings. Examples of duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as main point of contact for instructors, participants and renters during scheduled shifts.
- Set up, take down, and clean-up of facility before and after events and classes as assigned.
- Effectively communicate and enforce facility policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate program and schedule information to customers.
- Complete all paperwork required for rentals and classes.
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills to provide information to customers, co- workers and supervisors.
- Monitor equipment inventories and recommend procurement of items as needed.
- Inspect facility and equipment and recommend procurement, maintenance and repair as needed.
- At all times, demonstrates cooperative behavior with colleagues, supervisors and the public.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and have one or more years of customer service experience. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with those contacted in the course of work at all levels, including a culturally diverse public with a focus on quality customer service. Must be at least 18 years of age and be able to lift/ move 50-60 pounds. Must be available and willing to work weekday evenings and weekends.Desired Qualifications:
•Satisfactory completion of high school or the equivalent
•Effectively communicate and enforce facility policies and procedures
•Effectively communicate program and schedule information to customers
•Ability to enforce rules and regulations; maintain orderly participant conduct
Closing Date/Time: Tue. 12/31/19 5:00 PM Pacific Time