The Dishwasher works closely with the cooks as well as wait staff and management on a daily basis. Employees may be assigned other duties as determined by management. Essential duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Properly and thoroughly clean dishes, pots and pans etc.
- Sweep and mop during as well as end of shift
- Drive a golf cart to take garbage out to dumpster
- Follow a checklist to organize and clean
- Maintain stock
- Clean and power wash items as needed
- Must be able to work scheduled shifts that include days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to help with banquet set up if needed, moving tables, stacks of chairs and buffets
- Ability to operate a golf cart
- Must be able to walk and stand for periods of time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Must be able to work and communicate cooperatively with other employees
- Carry dishes as well as clean tables if needed
- Must comply with food safety rules
Your application will be reviewed to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications. Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted regarding the next steps in the application process. Thank you for your interest in the City of Taylor.
The City of Taylor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.