Salary: $17.10 - $28.69 Hourly USD
This position provides individual and group counseling and case management services during daytime/evening/weekend hours to patients in the adult and juvenile detention centers.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $17.10 - $18.80
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINE: Submitted applications are reviewed by the hiring department, on a going basis, prior to the APPLICATION DEADLINE OF: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 or earlier if filled.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Documenting clinical services;
* Providing individual and group services;
* Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
* Providing community education presentations;
* Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
* Maintaining contact with client referral sources;
* Meeting clinical productivity requirements;
* Delivering services within agency, state, UCR and DHEC guidelines.
Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 1 years of experience in counseling or case management; or a Bachelor's Degree in the same fields supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in counseling or case management.
The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire;
Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based; excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills; a valid SC driver's license.
Master's Degree and current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred. Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired. This position is grant funded. Continuation of employment in this position is contingent on grant funding.
Closing Date/Time: 9/25/2020 11:59 PM Eastern
Charleston, South Carolina