Job Description Office of Information Technology
Annual Salary Range: $85,968 - $114,624
Exempt / Union Represented
As an IT Analyst with State Bar IT, you will be a critical part in delivering quality and speed through programming prowess with experience in adopting quality engineering practices. You will bring quality thought process and best practices into every phase of the software product development life cycle, and mentor other team members within the application development organization.
You will bring knowledge of working with automated testing frameworks, tools and integrate with DevOps tools and practices to improve the agile product development processes at The State Bar of California.
At the State Bar of California, we work in a highly collaborative environment, and strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture. What you'll do:
What we look for:
- Architect, Design, develop, test and implement software to create, enhance and integrate custom software products (experience in legal space not required)
- Follow Agile Scrum best practices to deliver highest value to the business at the earliest
- Collaborate with Product owners, Scrum Masters and operations team to understand, estimate, prioritize and execute both functional and non-functional requirements
- Follow architectural, design, coding, testing and compliance standards during development process to consistently deliver quality software that meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Adopt latest tools, technologies and frameworks required achieve goals for speed, quality and cost.
- Identify, implement, and maintain testing framework and automated tests to help increase coverage for our fast-paced development lifecycle
- Maintain automation testing framework for web applications and services
- Work cross-functionally with excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working with and motivated by helping other engineers deliver a quality product
- Bachelor's in computer science (or related field) OR equivalent work experience
- Experience setting up and maintaining CI/CD platforms and automated testing platform in either cloud or on-prem is required
- 3+ years of experience working with test automation, implementing TDD, BDD for web applications to help deliver a high-quality product through demonstrated coding proficiency
- Knowledge of QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
- A self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for learning and development
- Experience with migration of web apps to Cloud
- Knowledge of integration with legacy applications using Jitterbit
- Experience or working knowledge of one of more of the following products - Salesforce, Oracle Fusion, AS/400