A job involving an appointment for infrequent temporary work where the employee is called in as needed.
- Essential functions include the ability to apply best practices of instructional design methods to create online modules that are engaging and reflective of interprofessional skills needed.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Experience with video-editing and technical web development tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Abode.
- Ability to learn quickly and perform assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to work independently and at the same time follow percise instructions
Due to the broad nature of work found in this job, minimum qualifications for a particular job will be determined by the hiring manager. The qualifications will be commensurate with level and nature of work to be performed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient with using TTUHSC library search website.
- Must be available 18 hours per week.
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.