CSUN strives to be a destination workplace, where everyone understands that they belong to a community that is vital in advancing student success and providing exemplary service to all stakeholders. We foster an environment of success, both for our students and our employees. We have a relentless passion for celebrating diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as being an employer of choice. You will also have the opportunity to realize your own personal goals and be recognized for the work you do, and enjoy the unique value the CSUN community can offer. If this sounds like you, you've come to the right place. Learn more: https://www.csun.edu/about-csun.
The Digital Transformation Analyst reports to the Director of Digital Transformation and Process Improvement in Information Technology and will have a dotted line relationship with the Associate Director of Systems and Technology in Admissions and Records. The Digital Transformation Analyst provides project management assistance, strategic direction, analysis, technical support and consultation to departments within Enrollment Services that utilize process improvement technology solutions such as the Hyland OnBase Document Management System, Adobe Sign, PeopleSoft, Box and others that enable automation, workflow, routing and e-signature digital transformation. The incumbent works with Enrollment Services departments on digital transformation efforts, transitioning from paper-based records & processes, developing automated workflow, as well as provide day to day application administration, troubleshooting and training.
• Assists in administering and ensuring continuous operation and stability of the OnBase Enterprise system, including troubleshooting, and working with technical support and/or other teams to resolve issues.
• Supports existing processes, workflow enabled forms, scanning, interfaces, and users.
• Creates and/or implements enhancements to processes, workflow enabled forms, scanning, interfaces, and business functions as needed.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with IT support teams for enterprise integrated applications.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
*NOTE: To view the full position description including all of the required qualifications copy and paste this link into your browser: https://bit.ly/3fWxe1w
• Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in a related field.
• Certification training and applied experience may be substituted for the required education, on a year-for-year basis up to two years.
• Three years of full-time, progressively responsible field-related experience. Project implementation and project management experience, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Thorough knowledge of: programming and testing methods and techniques for software application; specific industry standard applications programming language and systems analysis techniques; and generally accepted documentation methods. Thorough knowledge of PC/MAC based web browsers and related tools.
• Knowledge of general analytical methods, techniques and troubleshooting, as well as specific detailed knowledge and experience with various OnBase and Adobe Sign functions, preferred.
• Ability and specialized skills to: analyze problems; propose effective solutions; understand functional and procedural requirements; analyze problems and propose effective solution; understand functional and procedural requirements and develop alternative solutions; relate solutions to management, technical staff, and users; communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; make presentations; conduct meetings; provide user training; and prepare programming and user documentation.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
• The university offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision, retirement & savings, tuition waiver and more.
• Classification: 0400: Analyst / Programmer
• The anticipated HIRING RANGE: $4372 -$8500, dependent upon qualifications and experience. The salary range for this classification is: $4372 -$10,792 per month.
• HOURS: Full Time; 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday; may include evenings and weekends.
• REG: This is a Regular position with a one-year probationary period.
• Applications received through June 21, 2021, will be considered in the initial review and review of applications will continue until position is filled.
• This position is a sensitive position as designated by the CSU.
• A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
• The person holding this position may be considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
• Candidates should apply by completing the CSUN on-line application. To submit an application and for more detailed information on the application and hiring process, please visit this link: www.csun.edu/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity
CSUN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, and disability. Our nondiscrimination policy is set forth in CSU Executive Order 1096. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose by contacting Recruitment Services at 818-677-2101.
Closing Date/Time: Open until filled
Los Angeles, California