Salary: $19.22 - $20.40 Hourly USD
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
This position provides group counseling and case management services on a part-time basis during evenings and/or weekends to patients in a substance abuse treatment milieu.
In Residential Services, providing group counseling on weekends (weekday hours may be available well).
In ADSAP Outpatient, providing group counseling to DUI Offenders.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $19.22 - $20.40
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Submitted applications are reviewed by the hiring department, on an ongoing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Providing individual and group services.
* Documenting clinical services;
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
* Delivering services within agency, state, UCR and DHEC guidelines.
* Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of 1 years of experience in counseling or case management; or a Bachelor's Degree in the same fields supplemented with at least 3 years of experience in counseling or case management;
* The selected candidate must obtain the SCAADAC Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) credential within 3 years of hire;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
* Master's Degree and current Certified Addictions Counselor credential preferred. Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired.Closing Date/Time:
Remote-eligible (Remote work is a type of flexible working arrangement that allows an employee to work from remote location)
Charleston, South Carolina