Description OPEN UNTIL FILLEDAPPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
To oversee, track, and provide compliance assurance for all County facility maintenance and service contracts as well as internal building services performed by Charleston County. Additional responsibilities include implementing and performing routine asset inspections and audits of County Facilities. QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST I GRADE: PROF/01 HIRING SALARY RANGE: $48,214 - $65,582QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST II GRADE: PROF/02 HIRING SALARY RANGE: $54,017 - $73,465 (Salary dependent upon applicant's experience, skill level, and other job specific qualifications)APPLICATION PROCESS: Submitted applications are reviewed by the hiring department, on a continuing basis.Duties and Responsibilities ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develop, Maintain, and Implement detailed working performance schedules for contracted services at all Charleston County facilities.
- Analyze and ensure all current County Facility Department service contracts meet asset manufacturer requirements.
- Create, Update, and Maintain a database of facility inspection templates with i-auditor web-based software for every Charleston County facility type and inspection templates for specific services provided for County facilities.
- Perform and Report both routine and re-active facility inspections via mobile inspection web based software i-auditor to ensure vendor performance meets contracted obligation.
- Respond to internal client concerns and address those concerns with proper contracted vendors or internal facilities team members.
- Maintain, Implement, and Track vendor non-conformance forms for vendor contractual performance violations and report continuous performance violations as required to Procurement.
- Coordinate routine scheduled meetings with contracted vendors to review contractual obligations and review County expectations.
- Schedule, Track, and Verify service completion for open ends contracted services and code compliance inspections for County Facilities.
- Assist Real Property, Capital Projects and Facility Operations teams with onsite verification of easements, space utilization, and other items as needed.
- Primary Vendor Liaison contact for County Facilities and assist in providing conflict resolution between the Vendor and County end user.
- Assist with the implementation of Capital Projects Team transfer of capital projects to operational assets.
- Assist in building and maintaining database of vendors and predictive maintenance schedules for contracted services in the County's Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
- Assist Real Property Manager with financial analysis and tracking of contracted services PO's and actual expenses to assist with building tools for effective performance of Mid-Year Reconciliations and Budgeting.
- Coordinate performance with both internal facility and contracted team members regarding findings on Safety and Risk inspections at County facilities and report back to Safety and Risk the completion and compliance on all findings.
- Performs other duties or assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned.
- May be designated to report to work during hazardous weather or emergency conditions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Associate's Degree from an accredited institution preferred; or 6-9 years of experience in quality assurance, contracting, performance management, property management; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Knowledge and Experience of working in Microsoft Office software required.
- Prior Maintenance, Construction, or Contracts experience is preferred.
- A Valid driver's license is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Charleston County policies and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of County Facilities Contracts and Contracted Services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Charleston County Assets and Department Functions.
- Ability to prepare and present accurate and reliable reports containing findings and recommendations.
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to written specifications and/or oral instructions
- Ability to compile and synthesize large quantities of data, assist in analyzing data according to need and convey information for presentation to leadership.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to track key performance indicators and trends in service performance
- Ability to establish credibility with Facilities and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Technicians, the Contracts Coordinator, and the Procurement Department Team.
- Must possess interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with a broad variety of County Departments and users as well as contracted vendors and other service providers.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions.
- Ability and willing to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology.
- Ability to use integrity, ingenuity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks.