The CMMS Administrator leads the efforts in the development and implementation of efficient and accurate work order processing using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This position is responsible for workforce coordination between the different shops, departments, and managers, and ensuring all data is accurately captured to support the department s development of metrics and analytics.What You’ll Do:
Keep in mind that this list is not all-inclusive.
What We’re Looking For
- Administer the Computerized Maintenance Management System, the Asset Management System, and the operating procedures for planning and scheduling of all non-emergency work at the facility.
- Provide continuous monitoring of the progress and status of work orders. For reporting, track work orders and repair history records, including labor hours and materials.
- Oversee efficient work order scheduling utilizing show schedules and show information, specifications, and flow sheets to optimize building availability.
- Review the database for accuracy with data and user security permissions.
- Enter schedule information in Maximo (or new CMMS software) to increase skilled craft supervisor ability to efficiently assign work orders to staff.
- Provide guidance and support to end users in the operation, use and capabilities of CMMS Work with customers to resolve any issues.
- Facilitate and implement the process flow and resources of work orders into computerized work control systems, including workflow processes and procedures for the CMMS software, i.e., work order processing, locations, inventory, permissions, PPE, labor hours, etc.
- Assist the Facility Support section with processing of work orders via telephone, radio or email requests as needed.
- Assist the Maintenance and Capital Projects Management team in preparing the Capital Improvement Plan.
- In coordination with Finance and the Fleet shop, conduct an annual inventory of asset numbers and expenditures against the assets, permits, etc.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Minimum two years of related experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with work order scheduling and asset management software required; experience with Maximo is preferred
- Maximo or other CMMS certification preferred
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and drawings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel programs, Crystal Reports and AutoCAD preferred
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to support and respect the various cultural and ethnic values, behaviors, beliefs, and attitudes of a diverse workplace
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, the LVCVA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgPROFESSIONAL-CLASS BENEFITS
Total compensation at the Authority consists not only of the salary paid, but also of the various benefits offered, such as group health and life insurance and retirement plan. Depending on the type of insurance selected, adding these benefits increases an employee's total compensation from between 30 to 40 percent.NEVADA PERS RETIREMENT PROGRAM
NO SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES WITHHELDINSURANCE - 100% Employer Paid
- 100% EMPLOYER PAID
VOLUNTARY INSURANCE - Employee Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Rx Insurance (employees and dependents)
- Life Insurance - $15,000plus an amount equal to your annual base salaryup to a max of $125,000
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA & Dependent Care FSA)
- Pet Insurance
PERSONAL TIME OFF (PTO)ANNUAL MERIT INCREASE - July
- 12 per year, includes birthday
ANNUAL PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE
- Ambassadors are eligible for an increase to base pay based on achievement of performance measures.
DEFERRED COMPENSATION (IRS Section 457)OTHER
- Ambassadors are eligible for a performance bonus based upon achievement of goals and successes.
- Employee Assistance Program
NOTE: Benefits subject to change based on the discretion of management