Job Summary Do you desire a position where you make a difference in people's lives and serve justice? If so, the place to find that dream job is with Mohave County Superior Court and Probation.Mohave County has 1200 miles of coastline, 300+ days of sunshine and a low cost of living. Explore all that Mohave County has to offer at Mohave County - Home; Economic Development.
Under supervision, Probation Clinician II provides therapy to clients and groups ordered into the Court Programs including Probation, Detention, and Programming, you will serve as part of a Court Team to provide optimum behavior health services for individuals under the jurisdiction of the Court, their parents, and families dealing with a variety of behavior health issues including addictions. Plans, coordinates, participates, and implements programs, activities, and counseling to meet mental, emotional, and social needs as assigned.To Apply Note: Resumes are considered supplemental information only. Failure to complete the entire online application, including fully detailing all education and experience, will likely result in disqualification. Please read and follow the
Superior Court Application Instructions. Complete and submit your application, resume, letter of interest online. Depending on qualifications, may underfill position as Probation Clinician I, Range 19, $2,196.80- $2,700.80 Bi-weekly. This posting may be used to fill current and future vacancies.
The position is open until filled. However, first review of applications will begin on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 .
Essential Job Functions
Please see full job description Probation Clinician II.
Successful applicants must be 21 years of age and must possess a Master's Degree from an accredited college or university preferably in the behavioral health field, such as social work, psychology, counseling or closely related field with evidence of state mandated 3,000 supervised psychotherapy hours. Must be a licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor, or clinical Psychologist in the state of Arizona. Have a valid Arizona driver's license. Successful applicants must also undergo and successfully complete a criminal history/background investigation (felony and misdemeanor convictions may be disqualifying depending upon the number, severity and recency). Offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate's successful completion of a psychological evaluation, polygraph examination and pre-employment drug/alcohol screen.EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:Medical
Mohave County provides two options for Self Insured Medical Plan, paid by Employee & Employer, to regular employees (employees who work at least 30 hours per week). Both plan options utilize the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona for in Arizona
coverage, plus the Aetna Choice POS II network for out of Arizona
coverage; when you need medical care, select a provider from the directory and verify the provider's current status as a network provider. The medical plans include pharmacy benefits.
Out of Pocket Maximum includes medical Deductible, medical Copays, Prescription Drug Deductible and Copays. TELADOC
- Summary Plan Description
- PLAN 1: Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) Plan Deductible $1,000 per person deductible. Calendar Year Out of Pocket Maximum per Single Coverage is $6,300 and $12,700 for Family Coverage.
- PLAN 2: High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) $3,000 maximum Out of Pocket for Single Coverage and $6000 maximum Out of Pocket maximum for Family
Teladoc is a healthcare option available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year for non-emergent medical conditions. Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
This voluntary benefit is available to all regular employees working at least 30 hours per week. This pre-tax option will reduce taxable income.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health care reimbursement account: up to $2,850 per year
- Dependent daycare reimbursement account: up to $5,000 per year
This voluntary benefit is available to all qualified employees who are on the High Deductible Health Plan. This pre-tax option will reduce taxable income. You may elect to contribute up to the full 2023 annual limit:
- $3,850 max employee contribution for Single coverage
- $7,750 max employee contribution for Family coverage.
Dental insurance is available to regular employees working at least 30 hours per week through Ameritas
- High Option: $2,000 maximum annual benefit.High Option includes orthodontia benefit with lifetime maximum of $1,500.
- Low Option: $2,000 maximum annual benefit.
Vision insurance is available to regular employees working at least 30 hours per week through Ameritas. Ameritas
offers access to a broad network of independent providers as well as access to out-of-network providers with two plan options available. Plan 1: EyeMed ViewPointe or Plan 2: VSP Focus.Short Term Disability
Coverage is through Ochs, Inc. - Madison National
Short-Term Disability (STD) is insurance that replaces some of your income if an injury or illness prevents you from working. Provided by Mohave County. Life Insurance
Coverage is through Ochs, Inc. - Minnesota Life
Optional / Voluntary Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment of $50,000
- Provided by Mohave County to regular employees working at least 30 hours per week
Payroll deductions are available for the following Optional / Voluntary Benefits:
Retirement Systems / Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance is available through Ochs, Inc.- Minnesota Life Insurance Company for employees, spouse and dependent children.
- Tax Deferred Compensation Plan 457: this option is voluntary and available to all employees through ICMA-RC or Nationwide.
- Identity Theft Protection is available through IdentityForce, Sontiq for employees and eligible dependents
Mohave County is a MANDATORY participating agency in these classification-based retirement systems:
- (ASRS) Arizona State Retirement System: Eligible employees working at least 20 hours per week for 20 weeks or more. MANDATORY contribution rate as of 07/01/2023 is 12.29% beginning on your first paycheck and is employer matched.
- (CORP) Correction Officers Retirement Plan: Employees in Adult Detention positions with the Sheriff's Office. Contributions begin 90 days after first day of employment. Election rates of contribution are between 5% - 40%; default rate of 7%.
- (AOC-CORP) Administration of Courts - Correction Officers Retirement Plan: Juvenile Detention and Adult Probation (Superior Court). Contributions begin 90 days after first day of employment. Election rates of contribution are between 5% - 40%; default rate of 7%.
- (PSPRS) Public Safety Retirement System: Employees in certain positions with the Sheriff's Office. Defined Benefit Tier 3 contribution amount is 9.94%. Contributions begin 90 days after first day of employment.
The following additional benefits are available to all regular employees:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Payroll direct deposit
- Paid Time Off - vacation/sick time
- Pre-tax deduction plan
- Up to 80% of medical premiums paid by Mohave County
- Bereavement Leave
These materials were created to help you understand the benefits available to you. This is not a Summary Plan Description and is not intended to replace the benefit summaries or schedule of benefits contained within the Plan. If any provision of these materials is inconsistent with the language of the Plan, the language of the Plan will govern .