Seeking a dynamic leader for a Program Administrator position in a large substance use disorder treatment agency. This position supervises Outpatient Treatment Services including Adult, Adolescent and Women's treatment programs. Hiring Hourly Range: $27.56 - $29.25 Charleston County offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, including but not limited to:
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings. OPEN UNTIL FILLED - APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY,12/31/2023 Duties and Responsibilities Duties include but not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Life and Disability Insurance
- Optional Medical and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Annual and Sick Leave
- Thirteen (13) recognized Holidays
- South Carolina Retirement System (SCRS) State Retirement Plan
- Police Officers Retirement System (PORS - as applicable)
- Optional Deferred Compensation Program
- Longevity and Merit Pay Increases
- Optional Federal Credit Union Membership
- Leadership, Professional and Skill Development Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Well-being Program
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education/Qualifications:
- Clinical and Administrative oversight and management of the substances use disorder treatment services; this includes facilitating clinical services as necessary;
- Supervision of a the clinical staff - to include numerous human resource functions;
- CQI and ongoing program development;
- Insuring adherence to various regulatory and accrediting bodies (CARF, DHEC, DSS, DAODAS, Medicaid, etc.);
- Providing opportunities for the professional growth of clinicians supervised;
- Collaboration with other internal and external clinical service and behavioral health programs;
- Utilizing EMR and software;
- All duties associated with being an Essential County Employee during periods of emergency (assisting with evacuations, assisting at community shelters, etc.).
- Position requires a Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, supplemented by at least 5 years of experience in counseling/case management or as a Program Supervisor.
- Must obtain an APSC Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) credential within 3 years of hire;
- South Carolina licensure in professional counseling, addiction counseling, or social work highly preferred;
- Previous experience as a supervisor and/or possession of the ADC credential or Clinical Supervisor credential is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of MAT and several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based, is required;
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills are essential;
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license.
- Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired.