Our objective is to bring job seekers and employers the latest in social networking resources. Careers In Government works with top industry leaders to provide you with innovative resources and online training tools to promote a successful public sector career.
Who We Are
Texas.gov is a collaborative, public-private partnership between the State of Texas and Texas NICUSA, LLC (TexasOnline). Austin-based Texas NICUSA, LLC is a subsidiary of NIC, the nation’s leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions.
Texas.gov is powered by the TexasOnline team, a group of 100+ professionals that provide Texas government with efficient, cost-effective ways to develop and maintain online services for all Texans. We offer the following services to government:
- Application development – We design and build online applications that are accessible, multi-lingual, and available to Texans anytime, anywhere.
- Technology solutions – We manage the infrastructure, hosting, networking, quality assurance, and security for each online application.
- Payment processing – Our secure, PCI-compliant payment solution provides customized reporting, reconciliation, and audit services.
- Marketing and promotion – We help raise awareness and drive adoption of online services with targeted marketing expertise and support.
- Customer service – Our multi-channel approach is available 24/7 for partner and end user needs.
- Funding options – We provide flexible funding options and the ability to leverage a statewide contract.
Texas.gov currently offers more than 1,000 online services. Since inception in 2000, the website has*:
- Processed more than 180 million transactions
- Collected more than $27 billion in state and local revenue
- Contributed more than $141 million in new revenue to the State’s General Revenue Fund
*Through December 31, 2012